Birthday: March 11, 1938
- 1959, Doctor of Medicine University of Medicine
- 1969 Certifited Obstetrician and Gynecologist of The American Board of Obstetricians and Gynecologists University of Chicogo Hospitals and Clinics
- 1982 MSc. In Clinical Epidemiology Mc Master University Hamilton, Canada
- Year 1970 as a teacher Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 1976 Acting as Assistant Professor Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 1987 Served as Associate Professor Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 1971–1976 Secretary of the Postgraduate Education Committee Faculty of Medicine
- 1976-1980 Associate Dean for Student Affairs Faculty of Medicine
- 1983-1989 Deputy Director of the Medical Science Research Institute
- 1985-1989 Associate Dean for Student Affairs Faculty of Medicine
- 1989-1997 Associate Dean for Property, Chulalongkorn University
- 1997-1999 Dean, Faculty of Medicine and Director of Chulalongkorn Hospital (Retired, 30 September 1999)
- 1996-present Chairperson of the Subcommittee for Promotion of Moral Ethics of Medical Students, The Medical Council of Thailand
- 1998-Present Medical Director, Social Security Office
- 1999-present Director of the Central Network Institute Health Systems Research Institute
- 2000-present Chairman of the Subcommittee on Ethics Investigation, Set 3, Medical Council Chairman of the Subcommittee Considering Complaints receiving medical services Social Security Office Qualified committee to consider candidates to determine the position of Expertise, Chulalongkorn University
Academic (books or textbooks):
- Clinical Epidemiology : Jit Sittheeamorn, Editor
- Writing a research project : Preeda Tasapradit and Jit Sittheeamorn
- Preeda Thasapradit, Somphop Limpongsanurak, Anop Jaisamran, “A study of the usable dosage of N-9 film on vaginal mucosa in women at low risk of sexually transmitted infections.”
- Preeda Tassanpradit, Usanee Puengpan, Wichai Posayachinda, “Holiday people and family planning” published in a research project, Institute of Medical Sciences, 1986.
- Preeda Thasapradit, Devi Wattana, “Knowledge, Attitude and family planning practice for rural women Chachoengsao Province, Chulalongkorn Medicine, 1984
- Nikorn Dusitsin, Preeda Thasanapradit, “Woman sterilization in the delivery room,” Chulalongkorn Medicine, 1974. Charas Suwanwela, Vichai Poshyachinda, Prida Tasanapradit, Ayut Dharmksong-at. “Assessing Health status in remote Villages in Thailand.” World Health Forum, 1981
- Charas Suwanwela, Vichai Poshyachinda, Prida Tasanapradit Ayut Dharmksong-at. “Opium use among the hill trible of Thailand.” Journal of Drug Issues, 1980.
- Jarus Suwanwela, Wichai Posayachinda, Prida Thasapradit, Ayut Thammakrong-art, Anan Laptaouk “Service Research Public Health for Rural Development : A Case Study in a Hilltribe Village.” Environmental Research Journal, December 1980.
Academic (Other types of academic work):
- The idea of a device to assist postpartum sterilization (Chulascope) together with Professor Dr. Nikorn Dusitsin received an award for outstanding research scholarships.
- The idea of a device to assist postpartum sterilization (Chulascope) together with Professor Dr. Nikorn Dusitsin received an award for outstanding research scholarships. Chulalongkorn Nursing
The last decorations received: the Maha Vajiralongkorn in 1995